Just take Cisco call manger express,what you need a single router that in any case you will need WAN connectivity but just add PVDM and enjoy call manger solution within router. i will discuss PVDM and AIM in later posts)and voice enable IOS. Pay more and you will get voice mail facilty in same router. Either you can purchase a NM module (NM_CUE)or additional card that you will insert inside router (AIM-CUE).
What is CUE : Cisco unity express is one of the three falvours avaiable for cisco voice mail.
- Cisco Unity Express: NM_CUE or AIM-CUE for upto 250 mail boxes
- Cisco Unity Connection: Upto 500 user if installed in same machine where CCM is installed. Extends to 7500 mailboxes if installed on seperate machine. No redundancy
- Cisco Unity: 7500 mailboxes per server, integration with MS exhange. lotus notes etc.
Support free auto attendant and seperate licensed IVR:
Support voice retrival from email web and phone
NM-CUE/ NM-CUE-EC/ NME-CUE
- NM-CUE: 100 mail boxes, 6 sessions 14 hours of messages
- NM-CUE-EC: 250 mail boxes, 8 sessions and 100 hours of messages storage
- NME-CUE: 250 mailboxes, 24 sessions, 300 hours of storage
- Eat up whole module of router.
- Linux based
- Mature GUI contrary to CME GUI nad more people use GUI
- Laptop harddrive so gigs of storage
- Much Faster access to voice mails
- Linux based boot from flash chips
- No moving part, so less break down
- Less storage as no hard drive
- Slower access to voice mails
- Similar GUI and features as that of NM-CUE